Thursday, April 21, 2011

dont be a pussy

It's that time of year for Busch Gardens and Kings Dominion and I couldn't be more excited!Last summer I couldn't do diddly shit because I was pregnant but this summer ITS ON.I like Busch Gardens the most because it's got a lot more rides and it's a cleaner atmosphere.Don't get me wrong,I love Kings Dominion..they have a lot more roller coasters.Only thing I won't go near is the waterpark...siicckkk!That place smells like piss and just looks nasty.No thanks..speaking of no thanks,dont you hate those people who don't ride anything?The ones that always are on the bench because they are too pussy to get on a ride."im scared of heights".."I dont feel good".."I just don't want to" excuses!you're a pussy lol!I will ride anything,I LOVE heights and the rush you get on the rides.I'm just crazy period,I will try anything that will scare the shit out of me.Like the drop zone,my friend and I once rode that 5 times in a row because there was no lines..it was awesome!The ride in the picture above is Appolo's Chariot,it's one of the biggest rollercoasters at Busch Gardens and also my personal favorite.
Drop zone
I believe it has a new name but I can't think of what it is,anyway..I LOVE it !
Alpengeist

I'm thinking a trip to Busch Gardens is what i'm gonna give david for his birthday.yay CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment